Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Review for Joe-Joe Nut and Biscuit Bill

The Adventures of Joe-Joe Nut and Biscuit Bill, The Great Pie Catastrophe, is released. It is a chapter book perfect for younger children. Check out my website for more info about this book as well as some of the other books I have available. On the Book 1 Joe-Joe Nut page I even have a video for parents and children to watch to get familiar with the book as well as coloring pages for kids to print out. My website is: www.reneeahand.com

I will be posting some of the new reviews for Joe-Joe on this page and others as they come up. I hope everyone will enjoy them.

I just received a great review for Joe-Joe Nut and Biscuit Bill, The Great Pie Catastrophe, at http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com/2010/03/childrens-book-review-and-giveaway.html
A give away is also being done for this book but you must check it out and follow the rules to enter at the Heavenly Savings Book Reviews and Giveaways link. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment