Monday, June 1, 2009

New Review

Please check out my new review from Lady D Book Reviews on http://ladyd-books.blogspot.com/2009/05/review-of-crypto-capers-book-1-and-2-by.html
I am really excited about it. Also, I left cryptogram 1 in her comments so check it out if you are tracking the cryptograms I am sending out to get a free book at the end of my tour. Cryptogram 2 will be left at my interview today. Remember that you will have to solve them! Fun! Fun! For a free poster and to earn a free book remember that you have to leave comments at each stop. Thanks!

, , ,

2 comments:

  1. Posted a comment on the reviews - checked out your blog stops for today and so far (9:45 a.m. Eastern time) no postings on either blog. Not a good thing as postings should be up early enough that all coasts can access early on if need be. I will keep checking back - E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marta's Meanderings blog keeps erroring me out and there is no posting there but I have left a comment on your first stop. Good job - see you in the postings - E :)

    ReplyDelete