Monday, June 1, 2009

Answer Key for The Case of Red Rock Canyon-Book 2

Here is the answer key for book 2 in my detective series: The Case of Red Rock Canyon
This book was definetly tougher, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Tips/Hints/ Discoveries
In this book, V & T both equals L. I don't normally do that but this time I did. Also, when I said to write in all of the lower case letters, that means that you need to write in what those lower case letters stand for. Which is why you needed to answer the cryptograms.

Here we go: Cipher Key

F=A
N=B
K=C
H=D
G=E
O=F
R=G
J=H
Z=I
U=J
Q=K
V & T=L
D=M
I=N
Y=O
C=P
S=R
X=S
L=T
M=U
A=W
B=Y

Pg. 9, 46 & 47
Answer: A JEWEL SO RARE SHOULD BE HIDDEN WITH CARE.

Pg. 68
CHEST=24378

Pg. 74
A COMPASS POINTS THE WAY THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS OF TIME GONE BY.

Pg. 78
MOUNTAINS EDGE EXPLORATION PARK

Pg. 97
BELOW THE CANYON YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU SEEK.

Pg. 121
JUIASSRNCLO-TRANSLATED TO JULIAN CROSS

Pg. 122
You cross off the second S to get: 585-426-2767

Pg. 133
Next case is at: RIVIERA MAYA

Pg. 134

The title of book three is: THE LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN MONKEY

No comments: