Thursday, August 18, 2011

Book Signing Event in Ypsilanti Michigan

Ypsilanti Heritage Festival

I am going to be at the Ypsilanti Heritage Festival starting on August 19, 20 & 21 signing and discussing all of my books. This event is 33 years in the making and celebrates tons of things from history including aircraft and WWII items from locations in Michigan. There are tons of events for children, adults and everyone. Below is their website.

http://www.ypsilantiheritagefestival.com/index.htm

I hope to see some of you there. Have a great week.

Ypsilanti Heritage Festival Tours and Museums

4 comments:

  1. I lived in MI 28 years and never checked this out:( Best of luck this weekend and have fun. Thanks for linking up for Footloose and Fancy Free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have visited this festival, too. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower stopping by from Fabulous Classroom and Halloweeenkidz via Not So Moody Monday :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate it.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete