The Mineral Mischief Tour Schedule
Monday, June 6th
Interviewed at http://blogcritics.org/books/article/interview-renee-hand-author-of-mineral/
Tuesday, June 7th
Book reviewed at http://www.reviewsbymolly.com/2011/06/puyb-blog-tour-adventures-of-joe-joe.html
Wednesday, June 8th
Book reviewed at http://bookreviewsandotherstuff.blogspot.com/search/label/Book%20Review
Thursday, June 9th
Interviewed at http://www.pumpupyourbook.com/2011/06/08/pump-up-chats-with-renee-hand/comment-page-1/#comment-141434
Friday, June 10th
Guest blogging at Literal Exposure
Monday, June 13th
Book reviewed at The Children’s and Teens’ Book Connection
Tuesday, June 14th
Guest blogging at The Book Faery Reviews
Book reviewed at BookSnatchers
Wednesday, June 15th
Book reviewed and interviewed at Melange of Cultures’s Blog
Thursday, June 16th
Guest blogging at Review from Here
Friday, June 17th
Book reviewed at Chrissy’s World of Books
Monday, June 20th
Book reviewed at 4 the Love of Books
Tuesday, June 21st
Book reviewed at LadyD Books
Wednesday, June 22nd
Guest blogging and giveaway at Acting Balanced
Thursday, June 23rd
Book reviewed at Freda’s Voice
Friday, June 24th
Interviewed at The Hot Author Report
Monday, June 27th
Book spotlighted at http://theplotline.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/mineral-mischief-by-renee-hand/
Tuesday, June 28th
Character interviewed at The Plot
Wednesday, June 29th
Guest blogging at Literarily Speaking
Thursday, June 30th
Guest blogging at Mayra’s Secret Bookshelf
Stop by and chat at my stops. Followers get a chance to participate in my giveaway. Thanks everyone!
Giveaway #1 is for those readers who comment on Renee’s blogstops during the tour. One comment per person, per blog, through the length ofthe tour. Giveaway #2 is for those who purchase a copy of Joe-Joe Nut andBiscuit Bill Adventures Case#2 Mineral Mischief, during the June tour from June 6th-July 1st, 2011. Proof of purchase must be submitted to Reneevia email at email@example.com . Additional rules and guidelines can be found at the end of this post.
GIVEAWAY #1 (for people who comment at a stop during theVBT)
An autographed copy of Case#2 Mineral Mischief
Earth Science Posters on identifying rocks and minerals
National Audubon Society Field Guide (800+ pages) of Rocksand Minerals
Retail value of Giveaway #1 is $60 (rounded to nearestdollar)
GIVEAWAY #2 (for those who purchase a copy of Case# 2Mineral Mischief between June 6th, 2011 and July 1st, 2011)
An autographed copy of Case #1: The Great Pie Catastrophe and the author's new coloring book.
4 boxed sets of rock collections which include a box of eachof: Igneous, Metamorphic, Sedimentary and Minerals. There are 12 specimens ineach box. These learning sets are a great learning tool for kids to learn aboutvarious kinds of rocks and their properties.
Retail Value of Giveaway #2 is $100 (rounded to the nearestdollar)
Here are the rules and guidelines for these giveaways:
1) For Giveaway #1 you must leave a comment on the hostingblog with a working email address for the author to contact you if you win.Only the first comment with your working email address is used to determineeligibility (one comment, per blog). If you comment at every stop then each comment will be added to the draw. The more you comment the more chances you have to win.
2) You must be a member of author’s blog and website at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.comand www.reneeahand.com (This goes for entering both giveaways).
3) You are eligible to win Giveaway #2 if you purchase acopy of Case#2 Mineral Mischief or any other book by the author between June 6th, 2011 and July1st, 2011 and provide the author with proof of purchase via email prior to July 1st, 2011. All the author needs is where you bought it from, what you bought, purchase # and date. Case#2 is available through, Amazon,Barnesandnoble.com, and at various bookstores big and small, and various placeson-line including my website.
4) All giveaway winners will be selected using Random.org.
5) Prizes will be shipped via USPS with appropriateinsurance.
6) Author, blog hosts, and tour group are not responsiblefor lost or damaged goods.
7) The same personcannot win both giveaways.