Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26th Book Tour Stop

Hello! Today is the last day of my book tour. It has definetly been an interesting tour. I hope everyone has been able to stop and say hello or has learned more about the series. I am going to be on two sites today. The first is http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/ They will be reviewing Book 1-The Case of the Missing Sock. The other stop today http://www.thewriterslife.blogspot.com/ should be an interview about me and my book. Feel free to stop by and check them out. Thank you to all who have stopped by and posted comments or who have just taken the time to look at the sites and my books. It is greatly appreciated. Coming up next week to my blog will be interviews of children's books as well as learning games. Please check it out and comment. If anyone has a children's book and wishes for me to review it, please email me at thecryptocapersseries@gmail.com or if you happen to have a learning game that has helped your child grasp a concept, let me know and I will review it and check it out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment