Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23rd Book tour stop and Summer Reading Contest

Hello
Today I am going to be visiting http://www.momstakeonthings.com/?p=4242
On this blog my book 1- The Case of the Missing Sock, was reviewed. The reviewer loved the book. Come and see what she said about it.

I am also having a summer reading contest for children. It will start on July 1st through September 1st. Children ages of 9-13 can participate. Your challenge is to read 40 books by the end of summer. You must e-mail and send to me the list of books you read along with the authors name, of course title, and at least a few sentences to no more than a paragraph of what each book was about or you can write about your favorite part of the book. Everyone who completes the contest will get a free signed copy of one of my books in the Crypto-Capers Series. If you have already read book one then I will send you book 2. If you already read books 1 & 2 then I will send you book 3 when it comes out in the fall. Good luck to everyone!
Send book information to thecryptocapersseries@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment