Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's out there. We are so thankful for you. I have always realized that children need so much to have a mother and a father in their lives. A mother is the softer side who soothes and loves without condition, making boo-boos  better, we are teachers and we reassure our children they are loved. A father is the other side who protects, endures, shows great strength, is tough when needs to be, and teaches children to enjoy life by playing. Together, a mom and dad cover all areas. Here are just some great reminders of how our father's impact our lives. I found these and thought everyone would benefit from them. Have a great day!




Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.
Fathers Day Quote by: Dinah Craik

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I read your comment a while ago and my computer at work wouldn't let me follow your blog. Don't know what that was about. But I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. I appreciate it.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete